Our 3-day festival camping ticket includes all twelve concerts AND three nights of camping (Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night). Our festival camping does NOT include water or electric hook-ups. Our festival camping does not include cabin packages. Our camping is sold *PER PERSON* not per site. One ticket provides the ticket-holder with access to the campgrounds and concert venue Thursday June 17th-Sunday June 20th 11am. Each festival camper must purchase a festival camping ticket. If you have a group, everyone camping MUST have a Festival Camping Ticket. You are able to arrive together and spread out to more than one site if needed! Tents, RV's, Campers all welcome BUT only one RV/Camper per campsite. Our Festival Camping also DOES NOT include the Wednesday Night Kickoff party. To attend the kickoff party you must arrive Wednesday, begin camping and pay the Early Bird Camping Fee (which is per person).
A campsite with electric and water hookups. These campsites are sold by the venue directly (Clay’s Park). DO NOT BUY A FESTIVAL CAMPING TICKET IF YOU WANT FULL HOOK-UPS. We cannot switch your ticket to deluxe camping once you purchase it. All Deluxe Campers have access not only to the water park but also to the indoor pool, restaurant, store, fishing lake and any activities in the camping resort. Deluxe Camping includes Cabin packages as well. Limited Spots available! Click here to purchase deluxe camping. If you have questions about deluxe camping call Clay’s Park : 330-854-6691.
All FESTIVAL Campers will arrive off of route 93 and follow the signs to proceed through the field to our designated staging area.
Campers will proceed into staging lines where gate workers will come through and prep campers to enter the campground.
All campers must be present in their car at the time of staging-no exceptions.
You can purchase tickets at the gate (white tent) or from one of the members of the event management staff.
Event management staff members will scan ticket, administer wristband and parking pass.
Campers then will be guided through the staging area and into the entrance where an event placer will help them proceed to a campsite.
If you would like to camp together you MUST arrive together. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Thursday Arrival: 9am
Friday Arrival: 9am
Saturday Arrival: 9am
Sunday Departure: By 11am
Early campers will follow the same arrival instructions.
Early camping is not available pre-sale. All early camping will ONLY be sold at the gate.
Super-Duper Early Bird:
Super Early Bird:
Gate Operating Times
Super-Duper Early Bird:
Super Early Bird:
Every campsite is roughly 1,000 square feet.
There is a limit of 3 ITEMS PER SITE and 10 PEOPLE PER SITE (more than 10 people in your group? spread out to more than one site). Those items can be any combination of a camper, car, truck or tent but ONLY ONE CAMPER/RV is allowed per site. Extra cars will be towed from sites if they become an issue. Campers can park extra cars outside of the campgrounds near our staging area at no cost.
Coolers are permitted, but glass bottles are not allowed.
You MUST stay within the lines of your site. Sites are regulated by the Health Department. Tongues of campers MUST be facing the road in the campgrounds.
No saving or roping off sites. If you want to camp beside another group you MUST arrive together.
Keep sites tidy and neat.
BAG TRASH-1 STRIKE POLICY. Trash will be collected daily so place trash bags by access roads. You will get ONE warning about trash on your campsite. After the warning, you will be removed from the campgrounds.
Keep your site classy. If the Health Department deems your site unfit you could forfeit your admission.
- Firewood needs to be bug and disease free and preferably certified by the U.S. department of agriculture. No fires will be permitted in the pines.
- Generators & Loud Music must be shut off at 12:30 am
- No pets are allowed except Licensed Service Animals (paperwork must be provided).
- Golf Carts, ATVs, UTVs. Scooters, Lawn Mowers and Recreational Vehicles are NOT allowed to be brought on to the grounds.
- Taxi Service Vehicles will be available for charge if you need to shuttle around the grounds. Caught without a festival camping wristband in the campgrounds after 7pm will result in a $350.00 fee and removal from the park. Sweeps of the campground begin at 7:30pm.
- Vehicle “cruising” will not be tolerated. In order to ensure the safety of everyone the Lawrence Township Police will be enforcing this rule so leave the cruising to Florida Georgia Line.
- NO vehicles will be allowed into the campgrounds after 6:00 pm regardless of parking pass. Coming and going from the campground will cease by 6:00pm daily.
- Blankets and Chairs are only available in designated areas of amphitheater.
- Outside food or drink will not be permitted in the amphitheater.
- Have bags out and chairs out of their bags to be ready to be checked by security upon entrance to the venue.
- EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE. NO REFUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE.